Friday, January 7, 2011

New year, new me, new blog

So far, so good. I'm on track with my blogging, school has started (and my professors aren't too bad), and I have a new attitude about my church youth group. Not bad, huh? Of course, it's only been a week.

Like I mentioned, I'm back in school, and now, I'm really focused on graduating this year. I feel like I keep saying, "I should graduate this year," or "I think I only have 2 semesters left," but something tells me that this really is it. If I can get my last couple classes in this summer, Charles and I might be graduating at the same time! :)

Charles' [very short] Christmas break has ended, too, so he's back at it Monday-Thursday mornings. Watching how dedicated he is to his schoolwork and how he always has a positive attitude about school/tests really makes me want to strive to be better. Oh wow, how many verbs can you fit into one sentence?!

So as you can see, not too much has physically happened in this first week of 2011, but lots of stuff is running through our minds, especially mine. I KNOW that 2011 is going to another year to remember!

That's it for tonight... I'm tired... and I wanted to post this before my week deadline is up! :P
Goodnight!

P.S. Bear with me as I revamp the blog style and background... I'm not good at making decisions, so it could take me a while.

No comments: